Studies indicate that the epidermal turnover rate slows between our thirties and eighties. Our skin is at the mercy of many forces as we age: the sun, harsh weather, and bad habits. But we can take steps to help our skin stay supple and fresh-looking.
Your “Ultra” advanced anti-aging moisturizing facial cream. UltraDerm is formulated to protect existing stem cells and encourage multiplication and self-renewal. Combining the near impossible of a light, easily absorbed texture with incredibly luxurious richness.
The high-performance formula of UltraDerm takes anti-aging skincare to another dimension, combining the latest in plant stem-cell technology, antioxidants, peptides which support each other in revealing a healthy youthful glow.
This highly advanced proprietary Neuropeptide treatment activates surface renewal of the dermis to reveal visibly younger looking skin. It addresses loss of elasticity while re-energizing and hydrating
UltraDerm Cream is formulated with a combination of the most powerful anti-aging ingredients that nourish repair and lift the appearance of skin while delivering superior antioxidant protection.
- Derived from coconut oil and glycerin.
- An excellent emollient and skin-replenishing ingredient.
- It possesses such great stability and resistance to oxidation.
- Skin-conditioning agent.
- Acts as a lubricant on the skin’s surface, which gives the skin a soft and smooth appearance.
- Penetrates the skin and slows the loss of water from the skin by forming a barrier on the skin’s surface.
- Has been shown to protect skin from free-radical damage as well.
- Encourages skin elasticity
- Reduces the signs of aging
Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline)
- A Peptide compound used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles brought on by repeated facial expressions.
- Such as fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes and mouth from smiling, frowning, or furrowing the brow in deep concentration or frustration.
BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER (Shea Butter)
- Valuable skin conditioning ingredient
- An emollient and moisturizer
- Helps repair the skin and is an effective remedy for dark spots.
- Stretch Marks
- Anti-aging ingredient for fighting wrinkles due to Vitamins A and E
- Absorbs quickly without leaving greasy residue
- Skin conditioning agent
- Emulsifier and Surfactant
- Can create smoother skin
- Increases skin’s moisture level
- Conditions the skin
- Supports skin regeneration
- Stimulates the production of collagen
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin’s moisturization levels
- In overtime improves skins firmness
- Works as an emollient
- Softens the skin
- Has excellent moisture preservation characteristics
- Unique repetitive amino acids which give it a high affinity for binding to adhering proteins resulting in a tightening, anti-wrinkle effect.
- Incredibly rich in minerals and nutrients that are beneficial for the skin.
- Treats skin ailments
- Reducing the signs of aging
- Promotes healing of skin tissues and skin allergies including psoriasis, rashes, and eczema.
- Results in shiny smooth skin
- Can help clear acne and other skin spots.
- Reduce skin aging and eliminates fine lines.
- Suppresses melanin from reaching the surface of the skin
- Protects the skin from further UV damage
- Too much Melanin is responsible for age spots, freckles, and hyperpigmentation.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Hyperpigmented spots
- Red blotchiness
- Improves elasticity
GINSENG PANAX EXTRACT
- Helps tone and brighten the skin
- Reduces appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Anti-aging – helps firm and tighten the skin
- Great for sensitive and oily skin
SPIRULINA MAXIMA EXTRACT
- Wards off free radicals
- Eliminates toxins from the skin
- Increases skin metabolism
- Enables faster skin cell turnover
- Skin healing helps prevent acne breakouts
- Activate certain genes to renew and repair the skin
- Minimize wrinkles and fine lines
- Improve elasticity and tone and face lift effect.
- Helps achieve smooth, wrinkle-free skin
- Rejuvenates the skin
- Encourages rapid cell turnover to make skin look younger
- A mixture of fragrant essential oils or aroma compounds to give a pleasant scent.
- The Cosmetic Ingredient Review (CIR) Expert Panel has assessed this ingredient as safe to use in cosmetic products. In reviewing acute oral and dermal studies, they determined that carbomers have a low potential for phototoxicity, photo-contact allergenicity, skin irritation and sensitization at concentrations up to 100%.
- It primarily works as a preservative, chelator, and stabilizer, but has also been shown to enhance the foaming and cleaning capabilities of a cosmetic solution.
- Also known as Ethylene Glycol Monophenyl Ether, is a glycol ether and bactericide (that functions as a disinfectant, antiseptic or antibiotic) that is primarily used as a preservative in cosmetics and beauty products. It is also seen as a fragrance additive, a fixative for perfumes, an insect repellent ingredient in sunscreens, a topical antiseptic ingredient, and solvent
- Chlorphenesin helps to prevent or retard the growth of microorganisms, and thus protects the product from spoiling.
- A natural preservative used as an alternative to parabens
Use in the morning after the appropriate cleansing routine. Apply a small amount to face, neck and décolleté. Massage gently in upward motions.
Hot Tip: Take any surplus cream onto the back of the hands to help counteract signs of dehydration and aging.