The skin is cleansed, respecting its physiological balance. Unctuous texture ideal for bringing comfort to intolerant skins. Floral waters of Damas and Centifolia, to tone the skin and to give it sharpness, suppleness, and comfort. Arnica flower extract, moisturizing and soothing agents. Cleansing agents selected to optimize the tolerance.
Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernal Oil)
- Moisturizes the skin.
- Nourishes the skin due to being rich in gamma linoleic acid or GLA which comes from essential fatty acid omega-6.
- GLA also plays a role in firming and toning your skin.
- Contains Vitamin A and E.
- Soothes skin.
- Slows the signs of aging.
- Lubricates the skin.
- Suited for delicate and sensitive skin.
Rosa Centifolia Flower Water
- Helps rid dirt and makeup.
- Helps retain moisture in the skin.
- Soothes skin.
- Smoothes and softens the skin.
- Amazing for fighting acne and breakouts.
- Reduces redness.
- Great for eczema and psoriasis.
- Works as an emollient.
- Gives products good spreadability.
- Softens the skin.
Arnica Montana (Arnica Oil)
- Treating of skin infections and Eczema.
- Skin Nourishment.
- Known for creating a subtle gloss that feels smooth and silky to the the touch.
- Acts as a mild water repellent by forming a protective barrier on the skin.
- Can fill in fine lines/wrinkles on the face.
- Give the skin a temporary plump look.
Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract
- Known for its anti-inflammatory and skin soothing properties.
- Used as a conditioning agent.
- Used as a skin cell rejuvenator.
- Reduces dry flakes.
- Restores suppleness to the skin.
- Anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
Pumpkin Seed Extract
- Great anti-aging ingredient.
- Step One: Apply with fingertips by massaging circularly or using a cotton pad on the entire face.
- Step Two: Remove the excess with a cloth or cotton pad without rinsing.
- Step Three: It’s imperative to dry your skin. Drying must remain delicate.
- Step Four: Dab your face with a clean cotton pad.