We all know that from the age of 25, EVERY person should moisturize and care for their skin, to slow down aging and keep your skin in its best condition.
As your skin matures we want to ensure it has EVERYTHING it needs to remain radiant, youthful and glowing.
Our 35+ Radiance cream is packed full of nourishing anti-aging ingredients to have you looking as young as you feel! 😍
- Acts as a lubricant on the skin’s surface, which gives the skin a soft and smooth appearance.
- Penetrates the skin and slows the loss of water from the skin by forming a barrier on the skin’s surface.
- Has been shown to protect skin from free-radical damage as well.
This molecule has a long chain oxygenated structure which can increase the skin penetration of other lipophilic substances.
- Skin conditioning
- Binding properties
Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii)
A skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree and that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F. It offers UV protection (it is SPF ~6) and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production. Shea butter has been used in Africa and other countries for years to improve skin and hair.
- Moisturizing – The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for the skin. It is often used to remedy dry skin and to help protect the skin’s natural oils.
- Reduces Inflammation – A 2010 study found that due to its cinnamic acid and other natural properties, shea butter was anti-inflammatory. One compound, in particular, lupeol cinnamate, was found to reduce skin inflammation and even potentially help avoid skin mutations. This also makes it beneficial for some people with acne.
- Skin Smoothing – Shea butter aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying. With long-term use, many people report skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction.
- Viscosity (thickness) increasing agent
- Reduces the appearance of rough patches & dry flakes
- Valuable skin conditioning ingredient
- An emollient
- Helps repair the skin and is an effective remedy for dark spots.
- Anti-aging ingredient for fighting wrinkles due to Vitamins A and E
- Absorbs quickly without leaving greasy residue
Sodium hyaluronate has a smaller molecular size as HA (making it especially penetrative), and is able to hold more water than any other natural substance—up to 1,000 times its weight in water!
Thanks to these two attributes, when applied topically to the skin it can reach deep down into the dermis to combine with, maintain and attract water. It also promotes skin/blood microcirculation and nutrient absorption and helps maintain normal metabolism. Thanks to its super-sized hydrating properties, sodium hyaluronate will result in smoother, softer skin with decreased wrinkles and an all-around fuller appearance.
- Helps your skin bring and absorb water more effectively
- Reduces any sort of trans-epidermal water loss
- Increases skins volume and density
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Effective moisturizer
- Non-irritating to skin
- Skin conditioning agent
- Emulsifier and Surfactant
- Can create smoother skin
- Increases skin’s moisture level
- Conditions the skin
- Supports skin regeneration
- Stimulates the production of collagen
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin’s moisturization levels
- In overtime improves skins firmness
- Suppresses melanin from reaching the surface of the skin
- Protects the skin from further UV damage
- Too much Melanin is responsible for age spots, freckles, and hyper-pigmentation.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Hyperpigmented spots
- Red blotchiness
- Improves elasticity
- Works as an emollient
- Softens the skin
Clay minerals typically form over long periods of time from the gradual chemical weathering of rocks, usually silicate-bearing, by low concentrations of carbonic acid and other diluted solvents.
Bentonite clay also called Montmorillonite, is a very popular healing clay that also cleanses the body. This clay is made from minerals such as iron, sodium, calcium, potassium, and magnesium, formed from volcanic ash. The name of the clay (bentonite) comes from the biggest deposit of Bentonite clay that is located in Fort Benton, Wyoming.
- Unclogs the skin pores and shrinks them
- Helps control the overproduction of sebum
- Draws out toxins from the skin
- Makes skin softer
- Gives a definite glow to your face
- Reduces the appearance of scars
- Safe for all skin types
- Great for acne-prone skin
- Packed with useful mineral
- Nourishes the skin
- Regenerates skin tissue
- Evens your skin tone
Octyldodecanol is a long-chain fatty alcohol used in a wide variety of beauty products as an emollient and emulsifier, but also rarely as a solvent and fragrance ingredient as well. It is a clear, colorless liquid that is often seen as a thickener in moisturizers because of its lubricating and emollient properties
- Acts as a lubricant on the skin
- Softer skin
- Silky feeling skin
Derived from coconut oil and glycerin.
- Excellent emollient
- Resists moisture loss
A stable, oil-soluble form of Vitamin C.
- Increases collagen levels
- Reduces melanin production
- Brightens skin
- Repairs effects of UV exposure and other environmental damage
Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
A film former used in cosmetics and beauty products, as well as a viscosity increasing agent, according to research. It is a porous polymer that absorbs the excess of sebum or acne-producing oils. It is formed when a copolymer of methyl methacrylate (an organic ester).
Ginseng Panax Extract
- Reduces appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Anti-aging – helps firm and tighten your look
- Great for sensitive and oily skin – counteracts dryness. Natural ability to balance oils
- Brightens skin tone
Primarily used as a pharmaceutical muscle relaxant, which works by blocking nerve impulses that are sent to the brain.
Spirulina Maxima Extract
Spirulina is a type of oceanic algae that contains a wide array of nutrients. Spirulina contains high-quality protein and large concentrations of vitamins and minerals, including the B complex vitamins, minerals such as calcium and iron, and vital amino acids. Spirulina is also high in a specific and rare type of fatty acid called gamma linolenic acid that is found in very few substances on Earth.
- Wards off free radicals
- Eliminates toxins from the skin
- Increases the skin’s metabolism to enable faster skin cell turnover and skin healing.
- Helps prevent candida bacteria overgrowth that can cause acne breakouts.
Lecithin is a natural emulsifying agent and one of the most important components of cells. It is a naturally occurring mixture of the diglycerides of stearic, palmitic and oleic acids, linked to the choline ester of phosphoric acid and plays an important role in a cell’s metabolism, especially regarding membrane penetration and has been used as a surfactant in cosmetics.
COCCOLOBA UVIFERA FRUIT EXTRACT (sea grapefruit)
- Skin lightening
- Heals rashes & other skin-based issues
PELVETIA CANALICULATA EXTRACT (channeled wrack)
Channelled wrack has documented skin protecting activity, that helps to avoid the harmful effects of environmental factors have on the skin, protecting exposed skin from harmful or annoying stimuli, and is thought to provide temporary relief to the skin. This seaweed is a valuable source of important mammalian fatty acids required for optimal health, DHA is an essential fatty acid which must be obtained from the diet or applied topically that our bodies can not synthesize easily, so this lipid must be supplemented.
GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT
Ginkgo biloba is a popular herb, with a reputation for improving memory and blood flow when taken internally. Lately, however, we’ve discovered that it also may have benefits in skin care products. You’ll find ginkgo in our Anti-Aging Facial Oil, Serum, and Eye Cream.
- Antioxidant compounds
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Helps with oily skin and clogged pores
- A natural cleanser which helps clean the skin of dirt, oils, impurities and other debris
There are a lot of skin care products that claim to help you fight the effects of aging and help repair and renew damaged skin. Some of these products can live up to the claims and others not so much. One of the newer trends in skin care is using palmitoyl oligopeptide as an anti-aging ingredient. You may wonder what exactly is palmitoyl and what does it do?
- Assists in the process of skin repair and renewal
- Ability to bind to human skin
- Increases collagen and elastin production
- Increases the production of collagen in the skin
- Skin can heal and rejuvenate itself
ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER
Aloe barbadensis is another name for aloe vera, a medicinal plant of desert origin. It’s widely used as a home remedy for burns and is also used as an ingredient in various skin care and beauty products.
- Effective skin moisturizer
- Helps heal sunburns
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Help treat skin conditions such as psoriasis, windburn and razor burn.
Also known as Ethylene Glycol Monophenyl Ether, is a glycol ether and bactericide (that functions as a disinfectant, antiseptic or antibiotic) that is primarily used as a preservative in cosmetics and beauty products.
Helps prevent the growth of microorganisms.
Helps prevent the growth and reproduction of microorganisms.
- Apply a small amount to face and neck.
- Massage gently in upward motions.
Use in the morning, after the appropriate Serum.
Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes and the eye contour.
Take any surplus cream onto the back of the hands to help counteract signs of dehydration and aging.